Saturday, February 21, 2015

Introduction activity

             I am excited to be able to be in this course, my name is Kelsey Kimball. I am from Laie, Hawaii and have lived there since I was three years old. I have been extremely blessed with a wonderful family that I love. I have 5 siblings, one of which is married and older then myself and the other 4 are younger, the youngest being 7 years old. I returned from my mission in Sao Paulo Interlagos Brazil about 5 and a half months ago. I was blessed by the missionary age change and consequentially I recently turned 21. I am a sophomore here at BYU-Idaho studying Elementary education and am loving Rexburg. My family is actually moving here in July which I'm very happy about, it's definitely a huge miracle in my life.

          I enjoy doing a variety of many different activities. I enjoy country/swing dancing, tennis, volleyball, racquetball, ping pong, playing pool, basically any board game with my family, I basically enjoy many different activities and enjoy playing sports for fun.

            I love the Gospel and have been very blessed throughout my life. I love having a positive outlook on events that occur in my life. I especially am grateful for the power of prayer, it is such a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment